Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I stop taking lutein supplement I notice deterioration of my sight and tiredness after long hours in front of the computer. While taking this one everything seems to be fine.

Lutein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would prefer a higher dosage of this, but I will continue taking it in the highest mg. I can find. It was recommended to me by an opthamologist as, along with bilberry, a wonderful aid to better eyesight.

Lots Of Lutein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't report anything conclusive, one way or another, but I do feel these help with eye health and perhaps other things, but only as an addition to good nutritional foods, not as any replacement, not to take the place of a wall, but to fill in the nail holes.

Just ordered, due shortly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The ophthalmologist remarked my eyes (retinas) are in great shape considering this body, with the help of resveratrol, is fending off the effects of CLL. However, he did mention some very minor signs of early cataract formation. Being proactive, will take asap. Am taking Vision Clarity's eye drops with n-acetyl carnosine for extra protection, and to help with glaucoma. There's no better supplement supplier than iHerb in terms of price/selection, along with excellent customer service IMHO. Best of health to you all.

Good product, consider adding it to your regimine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Eye health is important. There is good research indicating the ingredients in these Jarrow supplements are beneficial. As a clinician, I have not found evidence that indicates these can harm your eyes. So the real outcome will be when I am in my 80s and whether I need glasses.

Jarrow lutein

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

have used for 3 years for eye health. They seemm to be good to date

Approved by ConsumerLab

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do a lot of computer work, so take these proactively. Seem to have less eye strain since I started. Link to the ConsumerLab Review: https://www.consumerlab.com/reviews/_/lutein

Good for macular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just started to take this product as I've be diagnosed with a beginning of macular degeneration.

Lutein re-order item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

lutein is good for the eyes I can't say it has dramatic effect but seems my eyes not so dry after taking it

Good for your eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my grandma. Also her doctor recommended to take Lutein everyday. Must use!

1 2 3 4