great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

makes me able to eat bread and icecream, badly missed since becoming intolerant to gluten and lactose.

great for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these last year after my husband went through a bad bout of C. Diff. Since they worked so well for him, I started taking them to help with symptoms of gluten intolerance (and recommended them to my mother with Celiac disease, who now takes them faithfully). I believe they actually help ease an upset digestive system, and we will continue to use them. Highly recommended.

jarrow formulas Saccharomyces

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Florastor for a medical condition. I absoulutely must have it in my diet in order to stay healthy... This product is just as good at a fraction of the cost.... i will continue to buy this product,, it is excellent..thank God i have found something that is not only great but will also save me alot of money...

Effective and good value anti-candida product

Posted by vitality on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product, highly recommended for fighting candida and other intestinal problems. Effective and much better value than the other SB products that are available. SB is a probiotic yeast that naturally displaces invasive yeasts but does not itself take up permanent residence in the gut. It also helps deal with food poisoning and diarrhoea. A similar effect can be gained from taking brewers yeast powder, but consuming large doses of it might create imbalances long term (or just be unappetising!).

Didn't work for my Leaky Gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have Leaky Gut Syndrome and the extra ingredients such as the Calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide meant that I was unable to handle these probiotics unfortunately. Next time I will buy a purer and more expensive version of Saccharomyces Boulardii

ms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

jarrow s. boulardii gives the best results for intestinal biofilm removal. it removes stubborn coating within the intestinal lumen and in the villi thus enabling enhanced nutrient uptake and increase toxic byproduct removal. i alternate 90 days on/90 days off.

Candida and Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product really helps me to keep a handle on candida overgrowth and the skin problems that arrise because of it. I really appreciate the new, higher potency.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've had better results with Jarrow's Saccharomyces than I've had with certain other brands that one would assume to be of superior quality. Go figure...

Bad reaction: going back to Florastor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I seem to have issues with the silicon dioxide so I have to switch back to Florastor. Please ask Jarrow if it can omit the silica in all its products. Sorry to have wasted my time and money. This gives me diarrhea.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! The only probiotic that has helped my autistic son's candida which was throughout his bowel. This has cleared it up and helped balance his gut flora really well. Definitely be buying this one again!