Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kettle is a great brand. Chips are always crunchy and fresh. The only negative is the new shipping weight. I would order more often if the international shipping rate was lower.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We don't have this type of chips where I live and I really missed this flavor. Loved it.

My mouth waters just thinking about it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This totally satisfies my preference for salty tangy foods. I shamelessly confess to running my finger down the inside of the bag to get to the very last crumb. If I have to nitpick, I would have to say chips thickness is not that consistent, some are thicker than others. I include a bag with every order I make.

5 stars+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just can't get enough of this product. I'm addicted to salt & vinegar crisps, and Kettle makes some of the best around. Unfortunately I can't buy this in my home country, so one of my main sources of this savoury treat is iHerb.

Love! Perfect tasting chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My only grip is the bag is somewhat crushed during shipment

Yum!

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite salt and vinegar chips! Most chip brands are thin and dried up due to greed but this one is dense, flavorful, and moist.

Small bag for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These were awesome but the bag is not that big compared to the barbeque flavor which is twice the amount. Very traditional salt and vinegar taste.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favorite chips, love the vinigar flavor.

almost too good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the kettle sea salt and vinegar is almost too good. Beware that it weights quite a bit.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At first the flavor was a little strange for me and my wife, but this flavor quickly became our favorite all time potato chip flavor. They are hard to stop eating. There is just something wonderfully different about these chips.