Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Get this. The minerals and vitamins are bioavailable in this product so your body doesnt have to do any excess work. After only 10 days, I go from sleeping 12+ hours a night to sleeping 7-8 hours and feeling generally energized. Also no more pms that has been a huge problem for 20 years. Pms katosi täysin, kymmenisen päivän käytön jälkeen unentarve väheni todella paljon ja energiatasot nousivat. Vitamiinit tässä valmisteessa ovat sellaisia että kehon ei tarvitse muokata ja muuttaa niitä kuten ns. tavisvitamiineille pitää tehdä. Paras mahdollinen.

Best witamins and minerals I could try

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quality of this product should be a prior to everyone who cares about health

best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

this is the best multi vitamin in iherb.

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite brand is Life Ektensions,

a ground supplement, just i two capcules

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

As I grow older I need to get extra vitamins to have a good time , and keep my helth . Two Per Day is a good ground supplement, the vitamins and tracemineral are taken i one Capcule.

Happy with these multivitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

I decided to change my multivitamins and opted for Life Extension because of the generally great reviews. The first thing you notice after opening a bottle are the shiny green capsules and they are fortunately easy to swallow. I am happy to report that we are doing very well so far!

ODLIČAN PROIZVOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

SUPER ZADOVOLJNA. Iako ga koristim relativno kratko, primjećujem više energije.

Two Per Day capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Super

Best vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Its my second bottle and I more then happy with this vitamins. Working great. Skin, hair and nails become much better. I have a lot new baby hairs over my head. Differences between tablets and capsules-capsules more easy to swallow( by the way its pretty big) and for me capsules works better then same vitamins but in tablets. ( have no any idea why, because ingredients are same)

Best multi for the price for sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

No nausea, no cramping, no gross burps. This multi is awesome, and has all the right vitamins in all the RIGHT forms! really really great multi.

1 2