YUM!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A delicious cookie. My favorite way to eat these is to crumble one (or two) up, cover with some fresh berries and a dollop of fresh whipped cream...just like a shortcake :)

Best Sugar Cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe the best sugar cookies I've ever bought.

DELICIOUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

literally so delicious. love these cookies, and i cant even tell that theyre vegan!

Tastes really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these cookies for when I get a sweet tooth which I do not eat sweets except for Outshine pop cycles (only healthy ones in Publix). I actually eat all organic and nonGMO foods, so these were a good pick and they are cheaper thru I-Herb than in the health food stores, even cheaper than Whole Foods where I shop too. I actually divided them up in threes, wrapped them in plastic wrap, then put in a ziplock bag and then I can pull them out as when I get a craving.

YUMMY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited to get this with my package that I just had to taste it and I just fell in love!

One of, if not THE, best sugar cookie!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This sugar cookie tastes even better than any gluten sugar cookie or gluten free. By far one of the best cookies out there. I am addicted. Try their chocolate chip and double chocolate too.

Great gluten free cookie!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like it, first bite took me back to before I had celiac, I haven't had this kind of sugar cookie since then. This is a really crispy cookie, so if you like the soft crumble in your mouth kind of cookie this might not be for you. Eat quickly because after opening the crisp can turn tough in a couple of weeks.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was so I happy I decided to buy these after seing them on iHerb's Instagram account. The cookies are a little crunchy without being dry and have a sweet/salty taste that is addictive! I love having these on hand because I never feel left out when others are enjoying baked treats.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The cookies are little pricey. However, you only need to eat a few to feel content. They are better than the gluten cookies one buys at the store. I plan to purchase more.

Crunchy, not real sweet

Posted by DeanaS on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked these and so did my daughter. Never shared with the rest of the family.