yummy !

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

love these gluten free cookies!!! Lucy's are the best!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves these biscuits. Not too sweet either, just perfect. No weird after taste. And she loves that they are coated in a little bit of sugar. The only downside is that they do arrive a bit broken. But that’s to be expected.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

A delicious cookie. My favorite way to eat these is to crumble one (or two) up, cover with some fresh berries and a dollop of fresh whipped cream...just like a shortcake :)

Best Sugar Cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe the best sugar cookies I've ever bought.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

literally so delicious. love these cookies, and i cant even tell that theyre vegan!

Tastes really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these cookies for when I get a sweet tooth which I do not eat sweets except for Outshine pop cycles (only healthy ones in Publix). I actually eat all organic and nonGMO foods, so these were a good pick and they are cheaper thru I-Herb than in the health food stores, even cheaper than Whole Foods where I shop too. I actually divided them up in threes, wrapped them in plastic wrap, then put in a ziplock bag and then I can pull them out as when I get a craving.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited to get this with my package that I just had to taste it and I just fell in love!

One of, if not THE, best sugar cookie!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

This sugar cookie tastes even better than any gluten sugar cookie or gluten free. By far one of the best cookies out there. I am addicted. Try their chocolate chip and double chocolate too.

Great gluten free cookie!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like it, first bite took me back to before I had celiac, I haven't had this kind of sugar cookie since then. This is a really crispy cookie, so if you like the soft crumble in your mouth kind of cookie this might not be for you. Eat quickly because after opening the crisp can turn tough in a couple of weeks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was so I happy I decided to buy these after seing them on iHerb's Instagram account. The cookies are a little crunchy without being dry and have a sweet/salty taste that is addictive! I love having these on hand because I never feel left out when others are enjoying baked treats.

1 2