Great gluten free cookie!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like it, first bite took me back to before I had celiac, I haven't had this kind of sugar cookie since then. This is a really crispy cookie, so if you like the soft crumble in your mouth kind of cookie this might not be for you. Eat quickly because after opening the crisp can turn tough in a couple of weeks.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was so I happy I decided to buy these after seing them on iHerb's Instagram account. The cookies are a little crunchy without being dry and have a sweet/salty taste that is addictive! I love having these on hand because I never feel left out when others are enjoying baked treats.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

The cookies are little pricey. However, you only need to eat a few to feel content. They are better than the gluten cookies one buys at the store. I plan to purchase more.

Crunchy, not real sweet

Posted by DeanaS on April 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked these and so did my daughter. Never shared with the rest of the family.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste better than those gluten option, love the new packaging.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

They had a great flavor and they were pretty good for gluten free. I would've personally preferred a softer texture. These are very crunchy cookies. But that's just my taste.

Not a bad cookie

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

The cookies taste fine. They are super crumbly but I am not sure if that is the cookie itself or the fact that I get them shipped and they get crushed. The taste is good though.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

These were not bad. Bought for a student with allergies and tried one. Too sweet and very hard for my taste.

Not too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best thing about this cookies are they are not too sweet, but they are hard I enjoy a softer cookie. If you like lightly sweet hard cookies these are for you.

Tastes too gluten free

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lucy's Cinnamon cookies are much better. Sugar cookies had too much of gluten free taste.

1 2 3