Wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE Mad Hippie products and this mist is amazing! Feels great, smell is pleasant and the ingredients list is super impressive. I have only seen such ingredients on one other product (for double the cost tho..) The mist is beautiful and hydrating, however I am taking one star off for the pump functionality. It is not a good pump... it shoots the liquid right in your face in one shot instead of producing mist. I moved the product in another mist pump bottle, which is sort of annoying. Anyways, for the amazing product and great price I can deal with the silly mist pump.

Good product, BAD sprayer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product seems good early on but I had to poor it into sprayer because the one it came in was horrible. It needs to be a very fine mist.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing and great smelling product. Spray doesn't mist very well though.

Super Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked it ,recommended ❤️

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The scent is really good, mild floral scent. It make my skin feel fresh and hydrating. I use right after cleaning my skin and during the day when I feel try. It works well and the price is not too high. The packaging is cute :3

L-O-V-E IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just does what it say, and the price is nice too!

Hydrating Mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product for me

Brilliant hydrating toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels cooling and refreshing. It has a very impressive ingredient list that is great for anti-aging ,helping with sun protection and sun damage /discolouration repair. I like the strong spray dispenser, it has great ingredients so I like to saturate face with spray and rub in with hands as per instructions. I use 3 sprays for face. I follow with serum, moisturiser and face sunscreen during the day and serum, oil, moisturiser at night. Stings eyes but I have sensitive eyes and lots of products sting anyway .I avoid spraying over eyes.

Smell is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is great and very quick to absorb by skin! But the spray cannot work! I will not reorder it!

Not a big fan of this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I thought it would replace the day cream, but it is too light. It can be used as a refreshing kit on the long days out, but not as the base.