Wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE Mad Hippie products and this mist is amazing! Feels great, smell is pleasant and the ingredients list is super impressive. I have only seen such ingredients on one other product (for double the cost tho..) The mist is beautiful and hydrating, however I am taking one star off for the pump functionality. It is not a good pump... it shoots the liquid right in your face in one shot instead of producing mist. I moved the product in another mist pump bottle, which is sort of annoying. Anyways, for the amazing product and great price I can deal with the silly mist pump.

Brilliant hydrating toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels cooling and refreshing. It has a very impressive ingredient list that is great for anti-aging ,helping with sun protection and sun damage /discolouration repair. I like the strong spray dispenser, it has great ingredients so I like to saturate face with spray and rub in with hands as per instructions. I use 3 sprays for face. I follow with serum, moisturiser and face sunscreen during the day and serum, oil, moisturiser at night. Stings eyes but I have sensitive eyes and lots of products sting anyway .I avoid spraying over eyes.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing and great smelling product. Spray doesn't mist very well though.

Great mist!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a beautiful and refreshing mist. It really hydrates my skin and has a pleasant floral scent too. The box is way bigger than the actual product which is quite deceiving so I give it 4 stars. Would be nicer in a bigger size as I’m going through it quite quickly.

Nice mist

Posted by juicekap on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice enough, but spray nozzle became funky halfway through the bottle and started leaking

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I think it has good moisturizing properties, however I feel a certain rosy smell (even though there is no rose water or anything like that in the description) and I really hate that smell. I would use it more often if not the smell.