Oh no, great schampoo effect yes but...

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I hated the smell. It is this nondescript cheap fruity/floral things of all cheap schampoos, smothering and sickly sweet. And after Reading the contents a bit more carefully I was appalled, I should definitely have studied it better Before buying. It contains collagen, and as far as I know it means it contains animal by-Products. Seeing it was a large bottle I couldn't just waste it, but every time I used it I felt the sweet smell covering up for dead animals... :( Very sad. I didn't previously know that collagen had animal origin. :( And the bottle says nothing like "not tested on animals etc" so... I Think it is safe to say: NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS OR VEGANS. Other than that: The schampoo works ok.

On Asian, long oily hair

Posted by MrsNES on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Living in the tropics makes your hair really oily due to the high humidity, but usually most shampoo with hydrating benefits does the trick well. But this one, I really wanted to like this one due to the high star reviews. But I couldn't. This one made my hair extremely extremely difficult to comb through, even when wet. It was so starchy and when it dries, it left my hair stiff! Won't repurchase. I threw away this huge bottle literally down the drain. For the fragrance, it smelled like any pleasant generic shampoo so the smell was nothing special.

Didn't work well for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this didn't suit my very oily hair at all. It even seemed to make it stick together more. My hair felt hard and oily, rather than the usual soft and oily.

not very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i dont like it

👎🏽

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not satisfied because half of the shampoo was out side of the bottle

Leaked product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Shampoo leaked ! Never received refund from iherb

so bad transfer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

larger bad

no recibido

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Les dejo un cordial saludo... informandoles sobre el pedido nunca me llego... deseo saber que paso con eso

M

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I never got it

SEM PRODUTO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

NÃO RECEBI O PRODUTO ATÉ A DATA PRESENTE (23/07/2014)