My fav shampoo ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very peaky with shampoos but since I found this one I buy it in big containers and large volume. I always oil my hair before shampoo so this one is perfect as he removes the oil without stripping and add bounce and volume . I have very long hair( hips lenght) and I highly recomend this product to limit breakage , add shine and volume and make your hair growing healthier. I tried a lot of brands and Mane'ntale tale is the best. Great price and results.It is good to wash your hair twice and i recomend to use it at least for the first wash and if you want to use another shampoo if you have a specific hair condition ( dry, dandruff, color ...treated..)it's ok. But I have natural hair and colour and my hair are always more beautiful when i wash them twice with this one..

mane n tail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

both mane n tail shampoo n conditioner have reduced hair fall by 60% and after 8 months of use hair still feels light and there is no itching

My hair looks fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was curious about this shampoo because now seems everybody is talking about it. I tried the shampoo and noticed less hair fall than usual. It takes more time for my hair to dry than usual though, but the result is really fantastic. My hair becomes lighter, shiny and manageable. I love the product and definitely I will buy again !!

Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner

Posted by CANDYKiD on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shampoo I have ever had. I bought this because I had heard that it would make your hair grow faster. It's too early to tell if it works, but I still love it! Makes my hair really soft and shiny. <3 It has improved the quality of my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. I love the texture and the smell is nice :) The bottle is really large so that is awesome!!! Will absolutely buy these again. 5/5

Good

Posted by Miking on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You should try it out if you haven't try before. This shampoo makes my hair grows healthy and shine. If you are first visit to iHerb, please click on my name for extra information.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

made my hair shiny,huge amount!

in 18 months hair grew about a meter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

leaves hair axtremely clean, never leaves scent. strips color from hair( not suitible for rainbow colored hair) BUT really works for longer hair fast. my hair grew about a meter+ in 18 months with weekly use. LOVE THIS

I really like this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's sad I can't buy it again because of the change in shipping (because of the price).

My favorite shampoo by far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried Mane 'n Tail and never going back. Amazing shampoo, smells so nice and makes my hair so soft. My hair also feels a lot thicker and healthier!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It makes my hair grow a little bit faster and adds shine