too hard. Not that tasty for me. not awful though..

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought it after a friend recommended. From the way she described I thought it would be amazing. Honestly I wasn't impressed at all, I thought if to give even 2 stars but I don't like to give bad reviews in general. Just don't expect too much. For me it was too hard..

Left a bitter taste in the mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this, because of the great reviews and the ingredient list, but this tasted burnt/bitter, and had almost no flavour at all! I'm still giving it 3 stars, because it's a handy, healthy snack - too bad it isn't more tempting!

trop salé

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super craquant, il tien toutes ses promesses mais un poil trop salé à mon goût

It's tasty but not as tasty as bought direct in vancouver

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

I will steal from my colleague when he opens the box. Smells more fragrant somehow too. Don't have the craving or same smell for the pack at home though :(

okey, but not impressive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Okey taste but for my taste to dry and boring. Want buy this product again

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm surprised at all the rave reviews. The best thing about this cracker is the healthy ingredients. I'm trying to go gluten-free, so that's a plus. They don't taste awful, but they also have very little taste. They are over-baked, dry and nearly tasteless. They arrived smashed into little pieces, so that's another negative. Blue Diamond makes delicious gluten-free crackers, but they aren't nightshade-free or dairy-free like these are.

crispy carckers

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are crispy, and healthy. Taste is ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2012 | Verified Purchase