Good for mature skin

Posted by Roseandy on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin practically drinks this cream. Light and no irritated feeling at all even in our humid tropical weather. My husband loves it and ask for me to re-order since he can see his wrinkles seem smoother after application. And the price seems to have gone down which is always better for us the consumer. Recommend!

Good. Not greasy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Much better than I expected. Absorbed easily, not greasy. I live in a tropical country, Singapore. Good!

منتج جميل ويستحق

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this product amaizing ,, i but it with some oil and use my face and neck منتج جدا جميل استخدمة مع الزيوت للوجه والرقبة والشفايف

Love this

Posted by Sandra on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice cream with gorgeous smell and not greasy and I am in the tropics

Collagen Beauty Cream- sensitive skins dream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I decided to purchase this product with my last order, it was the best move I made. I have horrible sensitive skin, so I have to be careful about what type of new products I use. The collagen cream was absolutely fantastic, it left my skin smooth, and 'spongy' soft to touch, no redness, no irritation. Previously I struggled with a dry flakey forehead & T-Zone area, it has completely gone. I would recommend mixing with a little sunscreen if using as a day cream though. I will continue to buy this forever more... currently awaiting it returning into stock.

sara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First experience but beautiful suitable for my skin

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I have sensitive skin and most moisturisers don't absorb and just sit on my skin but this one does. I've been using this for about 3 weeks and I've noticed a difference as my skin is softer and firmer. Finally found a product that suits my skin. Thank you.

My wife loves it a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my wife. She likes it a lot and applying the collagen on her face daily brought a visible change in her skin brightness. It helps in removing the eye sags and return the skin fresh and bright as before. I recommend this product.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. It's really nourishing the skin so it's softer and brighter in the morning.

love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream is smooth, refreshing, and smells like a dream. With twice daily application, I've noticed considerable lightening in my naturally dark circles as well as a reduction in my newly blooming crows' feet. Plus, it doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin. I've already shared this product with a few friends who've all been as instantly smitten as I was. Definitely recommended!