Natural Factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One reason I tend to buy Natural Factors is that Dr. Michael Murray has ties to this company, even developing his own formulas for sale by them. Also, it's a Canadian company, and as an American, I sometimes feel more secure with a Canadian company.

no smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this B complex - no smell! & doesn't upset my stomach - feel better after taking this

Energy support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I always sleep late and felt tired the next day. After taking this supplement, I felt energetic even working very late at night. Try this! One more thing, it's very expensive to buy this in HK, around US$23 a bottle!

Nice b-complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great b-complex. Helps with energy levels and also mood stabilization.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for years to supplement a vegetarian diet. It's a great product.

Good product Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I only take vitamins 5 days a week with two days off to allow the body to rest, as should everyone. This brand of B Complex is the best we've tried. We take B vitamins for only 3 days a week.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These capsules are awesome!!! I ve got soo much more energy its crazy. I used to get really tired in the afternoon and had to take a nap most days, but now i dont get tired at all. I take one in the morning with my breakfast. I havent noticed any sideeffects, except the color of my pee, which is really yellow.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can tell the difference in just 2 weeks of using... my energy level has doubled.

Dana

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 80-year-old mother-in-law asked that I find a B complex in a capsule as she was found to have tablets undigested in her intestines during an x-ray. She feels much better with this product and we like it as well.

Best B-complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This B-Complex is the best that I have ever tried. It is easily digested, and it gives me increased yet stable energy and an overall boost.