best quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with this whey protein. I've tried a lot of brands, and this has been this seems to be the best quality. I buy milk that is organic at the grocery store; so why would I buy a whey protein that is not of similar quality.

Surprising weight loss aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use a scoop of unflavored Whey Factors in a breakfast smoothie (blend 1 scoop Whey Factors powder, 1/2 c. soy yogurt, chopped up frozen mango, blueberries and strawberries, 1 T. pumpkin seeds, 1 T. of uncooked oatmeal, 1-1/2 t. powdered green foods, 4 almonds, a little cinnamon). There is something about the enzymes in this product that calm my often ravenous appetite. If my day begins on this "fuel," then I can eat smaller amts. of healthy food every 4 to 5 hrs., a light dinner, another piece of fruit, and not end the day looking for whatever elusive food might calm that feeling of dissatisfaction that usually stops any moderate weight loss. Along with Leslie Sansone's Jenny Craig walk at home tape for a short, but effective, exercise routine, I think I have hit the jackpot as far as a way to maintain my health. Highly recommend this particular product because of the enzymes, which I haven't found listed in other whey powder products.

Best Protein Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only protein powder I tried that I actually can tell a difference in my blood sugar and energy level. I keep trying different makers... but for years this remains #1

favorite

Posted by LauraLeonard on July 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this powder! Dissolves completely, has no flavor at all, which I prefer, I can flavor different every day! I mix w/almond milk, keifer, water, vitimin water, & anything else I like!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this prodcut, it comes with various immunity boosting fractions in milk, more than most other whey proteins contain. It also has enzymes which I find very useful. It is worth your money to pay for a non-denatured protein powder, the cheap stuff really is not good for your brain. This tastes great too without any flavoring.

Good whey, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy the vanilla, which was out of stock so I ordered unflavored for the first time, since I depend on it for my morning breakfast green drink. I've ended up needing to add vanilla to it to balance out the whey taste. Other than that, it is good whey that I will continue to use, just hoping the vanilla is back in stock when I need to order again.

Been Using This For Years

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great taste (sort of milky but neutral), dissolves well, very happy with product that I keep re-ordering again and again

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in my protein shakes and would recommend it to others

good whey powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good whey protein powder. will buy again

Whey Factor powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love that this is really is non flavoured - very light powder so very easy to mix into smoothies or food both sweet or savoury