Mrs. Pat

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this calcium/magnesium for years. Does the job without stomach discomfort.

Good source of Mag

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

I been using this for two years and it has helped me deal with everyday stress. I helps to get right source to sleep better. I recommend this.

only calcium I can take

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many different calcium preparations I can no longer keep track. This product is the only calcium I can tolerate! No tummy upset1

Very upset

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm the guy that doesn't write reviews! To get me to this point is testament to how angry I am. This product looks exactly like the Natures Plus Cal Mag that is just calcium and magnesium. The difference this product has sesame seeds in it which I am highly allergic to and it also has sunflower seeds which it doesn't state if they are GMO. So so angry.

100% the best products and the best price.

Posted by MR-IVAN-GIZDOV on September 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

100% the best products and the best price.

great cal/mag

Posted by breaking on April 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

great source of cal/mag

Good Cal/Mag

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a pretty good formula for cal/mag pills. It would be nice if it had some D3, but I like the fact that it does not use Magnesium oxide because Magnesium oxide interferes with digestion.

One of the better calciuim supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the better calcium magnesium supplements and includes a small amount of other real food additives. Hopefully this makes the calcium more bioavailable!