Posted by violetdream on January 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

By far, the best tasting chewable calcium out there! Good form of calcium and D3. Will keep buying!!

Taste Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

My doctor said I need more calcium and this is the most delicious way to get more calcium. I don't like pills so these gummies work just fine for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are tasty (though I do prefer one of the flavors over the other) and it's always nice knowing that I'm getting enough calcium! I usually only take one a day since I also get some calcium from my multivitamin and of course some from my diet. Makes this bottle last 2 months instead of just 1!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

been taking these for several years. they taste good and the price is reasonable.

My mother like it.^^

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mother like this product. Because She is difficult to swallow the Tablet product.

Nature's Way, Alive! Calcium Gummies, 60 Gummies

Posted by Bopperfive on June 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nature's way gummies are great but I find the taste too sweet and sickly.

Easy, effective and delicious way to get your calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was advised by my physician some years ago to begin calcium supplement of 500 mg per day. After months of swallowing big tablets, I was delighted to find these gummies on the iHerb website. They are so much more pleasant to take than those chalky pills. I also enjoy the chewy, fruity flavors and appreciate the vitamin D included that helps the calcium be better absorbed. And I no longer have a calcium deficiency according to annual lab work :)

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it, and my kid loves it. It smells fantastic and tastes good. Each gummie is rather big in size.

CA + D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very great combination between CA and D3 , beneficial and tasteful , I want to order it again and again 👍🏻

Very nice test