Great Fat Loss, Batman!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read an article on a study done in Korea on capsaicin for fat loss & decided to try it. Having a bunch of ancient injuries & fibromyalgia, it's hard for me to do a lot of things in reasonable comfort any more. Figuring that the potency guarantee was accurate, I have been taking divided doses of capsaicin at the required level to lose fat - & I have! Whee! The fat is melting away - 22 lbs in just under 3 months - & I have the added benefit of decreased whole-body inflammation & pain & stiffness. How great is that!

Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel very well when I take 3 Capsules a day. I will ordered again.

The jury is out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this a few times is all, and they mean it when they say take it WITH food, not before or very long after. It burns. I was hoping for a little weight loss, but haven't been taking it long enough, nor consistently enough to know if it will work for that purpose. However, I also have Raynaud's as do some other family members, and I'm excited to know there's a remedy for that. I live in Tucson, very hot right now (100 degrees +), so taking cayenne is not appealing for the summer.

From Florida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well, but will give you heartburn if not taken with a meal.

Too potent?

Posted by iherb-rocks on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a feeling this was too potent for me. I'm underweight and purchased this to improve my health after a minor surgery, but it made me lose about 2kg, which I can ill afford! So I gave it to friends who've been wanting to lose weight, and one of them commented that it helps her to digest her food better.

It is what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Authentic Cayenne Pepper, if I use it as much as advised it messes up my stomach but 1-é/day are doing great.

Hot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product, improves circulation and heats up your whole body. Do not take on empty stomach.

Improves circulation in hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've had cold hands for as long as I can remember. Then I started taking Nature's Way Cayenne Powder & Ginger Root - no more cold hands!