good

Posted by notdmartian on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

better take with food

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have not had a cold since I started taking these every day, if I feel a cold starting I take 2 tablets for a couple of days and no cold . I use to get sick every year.

good qaulity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is a very good source of cayenne i open pills and sprinkle over food tastes good but be carefull it is strong VERY STRONG

Cayenne pepper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take 1 capsule in the morning with food & 10 min later my stomach starts to feel hot I will keep taking & up to 2 capsules

As advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

AS the title, I do not swallow entire capsules, only sprinkle over food, still causes GI issues, due to my sensitive biology, but nonetheless, works as advertised. Very fresh cayenne.

Great for circulation

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I simply take one capsule with meals and this has really helped my circulation. It is winter now and often I would get numb fingers and the tips would go all white. This is quite freaky when you are just 40 years old. After I started taking these this no longer happens. I thoroughly recommend these capsules. I have never noticed any hot taste or flavour in my mouth after taking.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

cayenne

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the ease of taking cayenne this way

Great product line!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use Natures Way herbs, consistent quality. used cayenne for only a few weeks so not enough time to evaluate results.. Love iherb.com - you guys are consistently great - thanks, not many companies I can say that about lately.

yes very effective, good warming herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very warming herb and is very suitable at the dosage of 1 , 3 times per day. good for circulation.

1 2 3 4