Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the ease of taking cayenne this way

yes very effective, good warming herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

very warming herb and is very suitable at the dosage of 1 , 3 times per day. good for circulation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have gastroesophageal reflux so I only take one tab in the morning. My feet aren't as cold and my legs seem to have better circulation. I have undergone about a dozen surgeries for varicose veins and I am an avid weightlifter/aerobic exerciser! I feel a bit of warmth for a very short time after taking. I believe this has improved my metabolism as well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

Can feel heat after taking, probably best to take with food.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since I cannot eat the spiciest of peppers (as my husband does), I decided to take this pill. Works well! Good for your health--whether in "real" peppers or in this form.

Too potent?

Posted by iherb-rocks on November 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a feeling this was too potent for me. I'm underweight and purchased this to improve my health after a minor surgery, but it made me lose about 2kg, which I can ill afford! So I gave it to friends who've been wanting to lose weight, and one of them commented that it helps her to digest her food better.

It is what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Authentic Cayenne Pepper, if I use it as much as advised it messes up my stomach but 1-é/day are doing great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product, improves circulation and heats up your whole body. Do not take on empty stomach.

Improves circulation in hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've had cold hands for as long as I can remember. Then I started taking Nature's Way Cayenne Powder & Ginger Root - no more cold hands!

gives me crazy heart burn

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I know it's cayenne...i really wanted it to help my inflammation and prevent colds..but it gives me insane heart burn.