DB

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have gastroesophageal reflux so I only take one tab in the morning. My feet aren't as cold and my legs seem to have better circulation. I have undergone about a dozen surgeries for varicose veins and I am an avid weightlifter/aerobic exerciser! I feel a bit of warmth for a very short time after taking. I believe this has improved my metabolism as well.

Cayenne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Can feel heat after taking, probably best to take with food.

Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since I cannot eat the spiciest of peppers (as my husband does), I decided to take this pill. Works well! Good for your health--whether in "real" peppers or in this form.

Too potent?

Posted by iherb-rocks on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a feeling this was too potent for me. I'm underweight and purchased this to improve my health after a minor surgery, but it made me lose about 2kg, which I can ill afford! So I gave it to friends who've been wanting to lose weight, and one of them commented that it helps her to digest her food better.

It is what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Authentic Cayenne Pepper, if I use it as much as advised it messes up my stomach but 1-é/day are doing great.

Hot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product, improves circulation and heats up your whole body. Do not take on empty stomach.

Improves circulation in hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've had cold hands for as long as I can remember. Then I started taking Nature's Way Cayenne Powder & Ginger Root - no more cold hands!

gives me crazy heart burn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I know it's cayenne...i really wanted it to help my inflammation and prevent colds..but it gives me insane heart burn.

Very good