The Power of Neem

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use Neem leaves in my practice for people with fungal and mold issues. I have been in practice as a healer and licensed acupuncturist/herbalist for over 20 years. During this time I have had many patients with mold and fungal issues and tried a number of remedies. Nothing comes even close in effectiveness. The price and potency of the Neem leaves from Nature´s Way are consistently good as well. If you have not tried this remedy you should.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on July 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I originally started to take Goldenseal for a tooth infection. I'd had a root canal, but the infection was lingering, even after antibiotics. (Goldenseal helped more than the antibiotic, btw) After a week of Goldenseal, I still wasn't confident the infection wouldn't return, so I started taking Neem because I'd read that it is similar to Goldenseal & Echinacea, which I believe is true (and the price of Neem seems to be better as well) Most importantly, though, is the effect that Neem has had on my moderate acne. I've had acne for years, and it got worse over the last year or so. I was starting to have a new breakout right before I started taken Neem. Now, a week later, I haven't had a single new pimple. That's very rare for me. Amazingly, the scars seem to have faded too! I almost went out today without wearing my makeup, which is something I NEVER do, because I believe Neem has helped. I love this herb and would recommend it if you need to detoxify your skin. I've also heard Burdock Root is good for acne, but I haven't tried that. Give Neem a shot! **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.

Life Saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

Neem is my number one go to, It has changed the brightness and texture of my skin. I have really bad digestive issues and it seems to calm my stomach from erupting into major pain after eating spicey foods! I really do not want to talk about my personal issues but let's just say I had possible foot odour (hypothetical), it can take care of that. It helps maintain all types of bad odour. I love it, I just love it!

Clear up my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was having some serious acne that probably would have required some antibiotics to clear up. Not wanting to go the antibiotics route, I decided to take Neem in combination with Myrrh to calm down my skin. After about two weeks, I noticed a big improvement. My skin had fewer eruptions and the existing acne had dried up.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best for diabetes...even doctors are astonished because something as simple as this and not as costly as meds really does help sugar levels...I take mine 2 caps 3 x day with meals....in the AM I add the supplement Chromium Picolinate 800 mg. Gr8 - Viviana

Great for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has eczema and has been taking Neem for about 2 weeks. Her skin is looking much better.

Great for eczema!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Neem has helped my mom's eczema tremendously. It is a great product and I would definitely recommend it to anybody with skin problems.

Helps with yeast issues.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

Big help if you have yeast infections.

Helps Acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just turned 30 years old. All year I had been breaking out with huge cysts and boils. I remembered last year, when I took Neem at 10 capsules a day for 40 days, my acne cleared up so well. So I have been taking it again for like 2 weeks, but only average 6-7 per day. The boils/cysts stopped like right away. Iherb's prices are great and shipping is fast!

Neem for life

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taken this for a year now and would say I would continue taking neem for life! There is a number of benefits of taking neem but the most visible effects would be in relation to odour – any type of bodily odour as well as bleeding gums. My gums just stopped bleeding and I think this has much to do with neem! Neem is just amazing and of course this particular make is well worth considering – it is reliable and a good value for money – I would keep buying this brand and product!