St John's Plague!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At first I thought this stuff was good. Was helping my mood. But soon got impatient and angry and felt toxic. Aslo started having crazy thoughts. Not me. I honestly don't believe this stuff is good. i think it might be contaminated. Don't buy this one! I have a membership to Consumerlab.com and this one wasn't tested; but trust me stay away from this one. Also tested positive for excessive lead and cadmium were: Solaray Organically Grown Excipient-Free St. John's Wort and Spring Valley Standardized Extract St. Johns Wort 0.3% 300 mg Free tip to my fellow health seekers: steer clear of all three!

Great for depression!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff saved me during menopause!! Please, please try it!!

Fantastic (late stage of depression)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from depression for many years, and I have always refused taking medication for it. To cut a long story short; when I was prepared to start to live properly, be successful in my job and meet the love of my life, my depression started to really hold me back. The depression was down from 9 to around 4 out of 10, but I couldn't stand the pressure of my will. I was recommended St Johns Wort from a friend and I am forever grateful that I tried it. It is fantastic, if it wasn't for St Johns Wort I am not sure where I would have been today. It cuts of the edge, and days that normally where really hard is suddenly not so bad after all. It has made a hug difference in the way I manage my stress levels and it is so much easier for me to be helpful and polite to costumers even when I'm under pressure. Since the effect is very quick I now take it on a daily basis, when I feel I need it or when I know that I will have a challenging day ahead of me I will take a capsule in the morning. Dark winter days I may take one in the morning as well as in the evening. If your situation is similar to mine, I would recommend it definitely !

Nature's way St John's Wort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product that keeps my bowel calm and is very affordable

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is real stuff. I feel mental calmness every time I take it. I also use rosemary as it aids with memory and cognitive functions.

Take instead of anti-depressants !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is prescribed in Europe as an antidepressant, and it WORKS. In some people it may cause or increase your sensitivity to the Sun, but it has no other side-effects. It will just make you stop crying & feeling awful. Great stuff.

Reduces stress

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very effective to reduce stress. It is also nature's antidepressant without the nasty side effects.

Effective for me

Posted by yayfemales on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This St. John's Wort supplement works for me. As with so many things, I appreciate it most when I don't take it – whenever I notice myself feeling little pangs of depression (or bigger pangs, for that matter), I invariably take stock and realize I've been neglecting to take my St. John's Wort lately. And fortunately for me, at least when I have been taking it more often than not, it doesn't take long to kick back in after a lapse. If I miss, say, two days, and then start taking it again, it's effective pretty much immediately. Great stuff that I recommend to my friends who experience similar issues.

my husband uses them

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

for OCD and depression, no need for Rx's now.

It works for PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am usually moody and irritable when progesterone sets in after ovulation. I have noticed my fuse is not as short while I am on this.

1 2 3