It's a must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yam root caps are a must in my family now. I recommended this to my friends who had fibroid, they have good results, much less monthly bleeding. I also give it to my 17 year old daughter to regulate her monthly cycle, she takes two yam root caps and one DIM 100mg, plus one Norwegian Kelp when she is under stress. She does not have painful periods every two weeks any more. Yam root is also beneficial to men's health, reducing prostate enlargement, lowering blood pressure, etc, google around, you will see.

Wild Yam-Works for Acne and Breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am using these capsules as a solution to my long suffering acne, and to my delight i have not had a breakout yet. I will continue to use Wild Yam for beautiful skin

One a day keep the hot flashes away....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And if that doesn't work, ad maca and red clover blossoms to your routine and in four days you will be your younger self again.

Effective, No-Frills Phytoestrogen

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way has been providing high efficacy herbs and this is no exception. My client switched from prescription drug Premarin to this and is pleased with the result. She had undergone total hysterectomy decades ago and is using this for post-menopausal support.

Working well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm using it to help balance hormones, I also notice it is soothing on my intestinal tract. Good stuff.

Lovin' it so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's been less than two months since I started taking Wild Yam for menopause. I can really feel a difference.

its good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

been taking it for almost 3mths now and it has helped with my gastric issues, so far i haven't had any gastric pains since i took this.

Bought for my acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought Wild Yam for my acne as I have come off the pill (used predominantly for my skin) and am over 40. This is my 2nd week and I can see some improvement, especially as my skin feels alot more 'calmer'. Truth be told I haven't had a big eruption for 2 weeks now (just a few small red pimples). My hair and nails are flourishing, I went to the hairdresser last night and I have almost like a new baby growth thing happening which my hairdresser commented on. Overall I do think the tablets are calming my hormones down.

Gall bladder attacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to control painful spasms of gallbladder attacks. Works great!

Dealing with invisible pollutants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Locally there is nothing available like this. Well there was but is been with drawn. So this has been a welcome supplement to assist in the control of the invisible pollutants of Zeno-estrogen that constantly invade our bodies and subvert our hormonal system thus impairing our health and psychology.