Supplement

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Acai is a kind of amazon superfruit,which is the best antioxidant. I put this powder into youghurt or eat straightly. I think acai powder of this brand is the best one.Remember refrigeration after open.

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good acai product never fails to clear my skin. I rarely get what I would consider a breakout, but do get the odd painful inflamed pimple here and there. My skin is also a bit dull and dry. This brand and Amazonian Acai have been the best ones I've tried and good value for the quality. While I prefer a completely pure product free of additives the citric acid in Navitas Natural Acai does improve the oddly unpleasant taste of Acai.

Delighted and grateful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am delighted and grateful to find such an important supplement at a resonable price. Being on a limited income, I still deserve to do everything I can to keep myself healthy and I know acai berry is really helpful, especially for weight control and alertness.

Super super food!!!

Posted by healthymuslimah on Feb 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Acai is PACKED with antioxidants!!! Loved this product (great to make blueberry, acai and chia berry pudding) BUT is is quite expensive!

Navitas Acai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good tasting nectar of the GODS, we are hooked! Feel great stuff.

My Smoothie Boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I add acai powder to my blueberry smoothie for a nutritional boost. I like having the freeze-dried product because it offers more of the fruit than acai juice. And it is easier to handle and more cost effective than the juice.

moisurizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this to make my own moisturizer , a bit of a process , but so far so good , too soon to really tell though .

My favourite since 3 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put it in my smoothie in the morning and it tastes great. Usually lasts me up to 6 months too.

good quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i put this with chia seeds, almond milk and bananas to make it a smoothie. it's got a rich and dark flavour/texture. the only thing i am not sure about is the ziplock, the powder gets all up in there so you have to clean it to zip it up nicely.

Good quality acai fruit powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste is good and fresh like fruit powder.