Over-dried... try "Flora Heaven Mountain Goji Berries" instead.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I thought these tasted good enough at first. Of course, this Navitas brand was my first-ever experience with goji berries, so I didn't really know what I was missing. I later tried the Flora Heaven Mountain brand -- also available here at iHerb -- and the difference was like night and day. The Heaven Mountain goji berries are juicier, sweeter, and very "chewy." These are dry, strange in texture, and totally lackluster by comparison.

doesnt taste sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i thought that it would taste sweet, but it's not sweet at all. but its ok in smoothies

Not too good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dry and not good tasting. After soaking or in smoothies they're ok, but plain or in trail mixes they're terrible.

Not recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Produced in China not from Tibet. They are Wolfberries as Chinese call them.

Not my cind of taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not my cind of taste

Dry, lacking taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are very dry and lacking taste. You really need to soak these in the water to get anything out of. I ordered these to compare them to Dragon Herbs, Heaven Mountain Goji's and this product isn't nearly as good. I will be preferring Heaven Mountain in the future for sure. One bonus star for being organic, otherwise I would have given only one.

Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For me, this is not the best brand when it come to gojiberries. They are tough to chew, and they have a bitter taste. Think I will find another brand next time I buy gojiberries.

Very dry gojiberries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These berries tastes good but they seem extremely dry. Other gojiberries I have tasted have been soft like raisins. Won´t buy them again.

Tastes okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The dried goji berries are okay. They are very chewy and taste a bit like seaweed but they do seem to help boost energy. It just make take some time to get used to them since it's so different from other dried fruits/berries I have had.

Goji Berries

Posted by ladypamela on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Flavorsome, but very dry and crunchy. Other brands are more moist. I probably would not reorder this particular brand.