Very dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These gojis are very dry, but a little soaking makes them wonderful. I love that these ones are organic.

Fair enough

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thes goji berries are good! After all, they're organic and raw and stuffed with all these good vitamins! The only negative I have to say is that these are hard! So I always have to soak them, to make digestion easier (I once finished a bag of these in three days - my stomach was not happy, I tell ya'!). Then I use them in chocolate bars, smoothie, on top of oatmeal, fruit or vegetable salads.

Something changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I dont remember this brand being so hard 2 chew. They're kinda hard. I no they dint come soft, but I dont remember them being hard n crunchy.

Too dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There are better alternatives out there. These are just too dry and "plain" for my taste.

super food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought it since people said it is very good in nutritions. I've used it for topping on chia seeds pudding and some other raw dishes. It tastes a bit sour (esp. if it is not reconstituted well...

40%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are very dry

Goji Berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think goji berries smell and taste strange. Maby it takes time to get used to.

Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a good price for this product.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

they are ok, but very dry

Hmmm...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Organic and sun-dried they are, but extremely dry and hard. I´ve tried many brands and know this can be a challenge- finding gojis that are softer that is, but sadly these are far from that mark. Too bad, because the price is so reasonable. I prefer to skip the hassle of putting them in water or juice first to soften them up- but now I have to. Oh well...

1 2 3