Brittle, dried up - worst Gojis ever purchased

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been eating Goji Berries for many years, sun dried... this is the first bag/brand where every berry is dried up and brittle, break in fingers. All sundried purchases before were sundried, nice bright color and pliable, some even really soft like raisins... will never purchase this brand again.

Healthy berries:)

Posted by lipslife on April 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good in chocolate or on your morning oats. Use it a lot instead of raisins, because they contain less sugar.

Posted by MagnusIn on August 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just want to eat these all day long. Great tasting and plenty of it... A bag lasts you a loong time... Try making tea from it... Steep in hot water for about five...

doesnt taste sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

i thought that it would taste sweet, but it's not sweet at all. but its ok in smoothies

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Goji berries have been used in Chinese medicine from ancient times. It is one of the most nutrient foods on earth. The most authentic goji berries should be imported from China. This Navitas Naturals are from China and organic. They taste so good! I will order again.

Very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are yummy. The others I have purchased has been dried so I had to soak the few hours before I have been able to eat them. These are perfect because they are still a little soft. Will buy again.

healthy & delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mix them with raw almonds and sunflower seeds and take them wherever I go

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! the goji berries are really good and I use it in my morning oatmeal everyday! Love it!

Posted by ChriSe on January 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, it is really sun-died!

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I order these on regular basis from herb and I am very satisfied.