Goji goji goji, get your goji going

Posted by cmassaad on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love these organic goji berries with a nut mix of a nut mix that I make. You won't be disappointed.

Sweet

Posted by philbeer on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These Goji Berries are some of the nicest ive tried. The sweeter the berries are is an indicator of their quality(containing more polysaccharides). Ive gotten my health conscious customers at work to try them and they liked them alot, where previously they may have tried other inorganic brands and found that they were very bitter. These berries have a sweeter taste, and are perfect for eating by the handful, extracting the polysaccharides into a tea, or even creating a 1:1 alcohol extract, making a very sweet tasting extract.

goji berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wrote a review saying these were way too high but I looked at the bag I paid $15 for at my health food store and it is only 8 oz. SO SORRY IHERB!!! iherb's bags are 16 oz. great deal!!I I have to add a reply to the person that said these were too dry. I got the others, Heaven Mountain, and they were too sweet and like raisins. I am used to the dry one of Navitas and prefer them. I guess it is a preference but don't poo poo Navitas just try both and see which ones you prefer. I prefer these and love them.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love taste!!

Love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love them! I use them in my smoothies and they give a natural sweet flavor. And I love the prize, not bad :)

Gooood!

Posted by bpersson on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Me and my six year old son loves them!

Addictive...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first, the taste is weird - like it's a little too creamy without the tartness I would expect form a berry. However, it quickly becomes addictive and has found it's way into my trail mix, breakfast cereal, yogurt, etc.

Mmmmm....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Super!!! Eat it avery morning for brakfast, very tasty, sweet and helthy!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect instead of raisin, and much more healthy! Is excellent together with nuts and other dried berries

Navitas Naturals Goji berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The children love them! They eat them raw, just like they are, but they are also delicious in raw chocolate, especially in combination with coconut!