Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Favorite goji berries so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are the best goji berries ive ever tried! taste so yummy, and can be used in almost everything.

the best goji berries

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on July 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

like anything else, there is a huge quality curve when it comes to goji berries. Sometimes they are downright awful, shriveled and dusty tasting. These are not. Delicious, incredibly healthy snacking. I shovel em into my mouth by the handful.

Goji goji goji, get your goji going

Posted by cmassaad on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love these organic goji berries with a nut mix of a nut mix that I make. You won't be disappointed.

Posted by philbeer on June 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

These Goji Berries are some of the nicest ive tried. The sweeter the berries are is an indicator of their quality(containing more polysaccharides). Ive gotten my health conscious customers at work to try them and they liked them alot, where previously they may have tried other inorganic brands and found that they were very bitter. These berries have a sweeter taste, and are perfect for eating by the handful, extracting the polysaccharides into a tea, or even creating a 1:1 alcohol extract, making a very sweet tasting extract.

goji berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wrote a review saying these were way too high but I looked at the bag I paid $15 for at my health food store and it is only 8 oz. SO SORRY IHERB!!! iherb's bags are 16 oz. great deal!!I I have to add a reply to the person that said these were too dry. I got the others, Heaven Mountain, and they were too sweet and like raisins. I am used to the dry one of Navitas and prefer them. I guess it is a preference but don't poo poo Navitas just try both and see which ones you prefer. I prefer these and love them.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love taste!!

Love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love them! I use them in my smoothies and they give a natural sweet flavor. And I love the prize, not bad :)

Posted by bpersson on May 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Me and my six year old son loves them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first, the taste is weird - like it's a little too creamy without the tartness I would expect form a berry. However, it quickly becomes addictive and has found it's way into my trail mix, breakfast cereal, yogurt, etc.