A mini miracle!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

A friend of mine put a small amount of this amazing salve on my hands which had been terribly painful, itchy, red and raw with eczema and psoriasis. The next morning my hands were virtually healed! My skin is completely clear and smooth now. ALSO, I received my order in just 2 days! F

Great healing neem salve.

Posted by Leione on April 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

It really works for my dry, irritated and itchy skin. The ingredients are great: neem leaf is known for its amazing antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, soothing, healing and regenerative properties, sweet almond oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes and softens delicate, sensitive and damaged skin, safflower seed oil gently soothes, heals and protects it from the harsh environment, beeswax forms a protective barrier on the skin while still allowing it to breathe, vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. After using it for a while I've noticed that the skin on my face and hands is no longer dry, flaky and itchy - it's much softer and smoother, all the redness and inflammation is gone. So glad I discovered this neem salve on iHerb.

Recomend it

Posted by pirlanta on April 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this product for my grand mom. She has some problems with skin on your hands. It is a great anti-fungal. The salve is the consistency of petroleum jelly, so it stays put and does not run down your leg. It is not messy like most over the counter anti-fungal drugs. And it's very important for my family- it is natural.

Neem Salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

Use everyday on my skin rash and to help heal my skin tags ,etc!!Good Stuff!

mrs ford

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

neem is a wonder herb, used in history for many disorders of the skin but it does help with antifungal skin problems, used for ring worm, worked .

Rated ☺☺☺☺☺

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

My elderly mom had what seemed to be an insect(probably a fire ant) bite on the back of her hand that got badly infected. Doctor prescribed AB's and nothing happened. The inflamed tissue grew bigger, and redder day by day without an exit route for the pus to come out. I applied this salve and in a few days while massaging the product on the area the trapped pus started to come out. I kept applying the product for some more days and the tissue healed with just a minimal scar. Good product to keep always in the house.

This stuff is awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had ringworm and within a week it was gone. Also, had a different spot on my back and it healed it too. Great price, well worth it.

Neem Skin Salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the salve but, the container is a little messy to open.

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing.I love it!I have severe eczema on my face but this salve takes the itch away and leaves my face smooth and glowing...

Very weak - barely any neem extract - 0.001%

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Neem is an extremely powerful herb. Extremely pungent and dark green in colour. This is colourless and practically odourless. It won't solve a fungal problem. It's nice as a lip salve. This is a lovely formulation of natural oils and beeswax, which is why I gave it 2 stars. However, there is barely any neem extract in this formulation. Useless. Luckily, I happened to have some neem powder on hand. Added a few teaspoons and mixed it in. Now we're talking :)