Try it for joint troubles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The Now Glucosamine and MSM does seem to help my back quite a bit, without any side effects. I've tried MSM by itself, and it doesn't seem to maintain quite the same level of relief. I'm using it to help with a thin disc and a bit of arthritis in the lower back, at the base of the spine. I would say that the anti-inflammatory effects are also keeping the muscles from spasming when the area gets a little tweaked, which is something I was having a real problem with. From the info I've found on this topic, condroitin is not nearly as easily absorbed by the digestive system, so it's better to go with MSM and glucosamine, which are precursors of condroitin, and are much more readily absorbed.

terrific product!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best form of glucosamine I've ever used. I've managed osteoarthritis for 25+ years (yes, it hit me at an early age) and no product has helped like this. I appreciate the high dosage also which cuts down on the number of "pills" to ingest daily. Thank you iherb!!!

Glucosamine works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My joints, particularly my knees serve me better now than they did fifteen years ago. Glucosamine has been, I believe, a major factor. I play tennis, basketball, do yardwork and take dancing lessons weekly, and my 64 year old knees are still working well. As I mentioned, this is a distinct improvement from fifteen years ago, when I thought I would have to cut my activity level.

a good long-term investment

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

there is some new research indicating that glucosamine supplementation can increase life expectancy by up to 9%. It has also demonstrated some limited efficacy in rebuilding joints and tendons. This is not a hardcore supplement for those immobilized by stiff, aching joints...it's better used as a preventative. One or two per day, on an empty stomach, should serve that purpose well. MSM is an excellent anti-inflammatory.

Flexable no Tightness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wife has BAD knees injurys.This product keeps her on her feet taken as directed.She is on her feet all day at work.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

WOW!! I cant' say enough about this product. My knees were hell. you could hear the bone rubbing on bone when i walk down the steps of the subway. I was told i had osteoarthis. i took this product and it brought me a long painful way. it really helped. i thought i would be cripple from the pain. you can't even exercise. now along with another product for inflamation i can walk normal again. the 4 stars **** is how far it brought me and the 5 is for the second product that took me the rest of the pain free way. I believe wtihout this product i would not have come this far.

I'm delighted!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was impressed the first few days, I started feeling relief of pain in my knee. Congratulations to iHerb, will always be with you.

Really helpful

Posted by PinkOveralls on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for years. My arthritic hands feel the difference.

Great so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's been a few weeks now since i started using this product and i am starting to feel a difference in my thumb joints....

Vegetarian Glucosamine and MSM, NOW FOODS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

First off, IHERB.com is one of the most extremely efficient, fast, and accurate supplement companies I have dealt with. They also are one of the few companies that stock NOW FOODS, "Vegetarian" glucosamine and MSM. Although I am not a vegetarian, I am allergic to shellfish which is in the non-vegetarian brands. And IHERB is inexpensive compared to Whole Foods where they have to order it for me. Whole Foods is double the price. You can be sure, that I will continue to order from IHERB in the future. This was my second order. They ship very expediently too.