good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

WOW!! I cant' say enough about this product. My knees were hell. you could hear the bone rubbing on bone when i walk down the steps of the subway. I was told i had osteoarthis. i took this product and it brought me a long painful way. it really helped. i thought i would be cripple from the pain. you can't even exercise. now along with another product for inflamation i can walk normal again. the 4 stars **** is how far it brought me and the 5 is for the second product that took me the rest of the pain free way. I believe wtihout this product i would not have come this far.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm actually giving this to my dog. He is doing great with it!

Please don't ignore....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

regarding the product it seems to be good as of now. secondly i don't have any choice either. would like to express my views which i experienced by doing transaction with you. The prices never showed that the customs duty will be extra. I came to know only when i received the delivery from DHL . they said we are not in the picture and iHerb is responsible for informing you before buying the product. so this was a sad experience while dealing with your company. I would request your company to be clear when u show the prices on ur online site. rest all was ok Thanks

Worked very well at first ...

Posted by gaylephillips on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... then a little less so. My chiropractor indicated I should give it a good 3-months to see consistent benefits. I may try the Hyraluronic Acid along with it to boost the effects.

Time and road tested

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My second bottle. I always have persistent knee problems. This seems to help enough that my joints don't pull and snap so much that it hurts when I run.

Japan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Glucosamine in effective form (hydrochloride) and dosage for joints with MSM. Good price.

Definitely recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great value and good supplement for health

Good product! Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Arrived on time.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i did notice a difference, i liked product.

Juet started taking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

for my lumbar lower back and joint pain