It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had very bad osteoarthritis for years. This product relieves the pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is the best. I like the fact that it is vegetarian.

Avoid pain medication for joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this with hyaluronic acid and find that they work to eliminate the pain and stiffness from my joints. I was skeptical at first, and it did take a month or two for their beneficial effects to be felt. Now, if I miss taking them, I can tell within a couple of days because the pain and stiffness come back. Having been active and pain free all my life, it was scary to feel the aches and pains and loss of mobility that made me start to feel old at 66 yrs of age. I am so grateful that these supplements help me stay active and pain free without the use of pain medication. Pain medication just hides the symptoms and cause other problems, but these supplements help by dealing with the problem. I have taken other brands, and chondroitin for several months when traveling and did not know I could get international shipping. They did not help. Glad to know that as a vegetarian, my joints could be benefitted without having to rely on chondroitin, and that, in fact, glucosamine and MSM were better used by our bodies than chondroitin anyway.

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

No negative side effects, reduced knee pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have had "creaky" knees since I was fairly young, when I started taking glucosamine, they significantly improved.

Effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband find it good and effective for his both knee aches. He has been taking it for the pass 3 weeks. Will continue to purchase this product. Like the fact that it is a vegetarian fomula. Iherb's delivery system is extremely prompt. Very please with it.

This is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

For over twenty years I have used Glucosamine and MSM, when I run out, my aches return, and once I again return to regular use of this, I notice a big difference. Now, I choose to not forget to reorder.

Now Foods Glucosamine and MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of Now Foods vitamins - the quality of the products is great and they are very affordable. The Glucosamine and MSM tabs help with my arthritis.

helping my joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had this on the shelf and only just starting taking it regularly. I notice my joints are feeling better and i have less aches than before. More flexibility it seems. We are also trying the MSM powder, but I find it easy to take these.

add to your list

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking this supplement for some time now and wouldn't go without it. it helps round out the other supplements for bone and joint issues that anyone has.