Green Tea Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can truly say that since I started taking this stuff I have not yet died. I am afraid to stop taking this stuff since I know I will eventually die. So far, so good. I'm not gonna mess with success!

Will continue to buy this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best value for a high quality supplement.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do enjoy using this product, I have noticed a difference in my skin and also my energy levels

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps me with weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

taking these as weight loss pills with regular exercise.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect i will buy it again

Green Tex Extract is good for you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Green Tea Extract (and/or EGCG) is a powerful antioxidant. We take from 2 to 4 of these from NOW brand every day with food. I highly recommend it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Modern Ancient relief does its job, every home should have some of this.

Best of the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ingredients/Dosing: * 400mg of green tea are more than enough and the 60mg of vitamin c are not bad. The dosage is fair, since you get these in 1 capsule. ----------------- Effectiveness: * Green tea has many health benefits apart from losing weight, but let's focus on that. I've given it to people who don't exercise or are on a proper diet and they still managed to lose weight. ----------------- Value: One of the cheapest out there. ----------------- Side-effects: * None. ----------------- Conclusion: * I've been using this product for as far as I can remember and I hated the times when I was forced to change it because it wasn't available. Other products are either underdosed, or overdosed and gave me a burning sensation in my stomach. This is the best product if you want to get yourself some green tea.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

It´s very good product. I recomended