one of the...

Posted by panaceaspecialist on November 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product gives me one of the greatest energy boosts, and I take it before jogging. Amazing, and healthy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good

Highly energizing

Posted by danarm on June 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different green tea extracts. This gives me the most energy. Excellent!

Heaps more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like these caps. I have heaps more energy since taking these. Will buy again. (Sydney, Australia)

so far so food

Posted by Herlienv on June 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used it for a very long time but so far i like it! give me energy since i'm not drinking a lot of coffee anymore.

Great thermogenic / fat burner, but I use it for smoldering myeloma

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is evidence (found on the National Library of Medicine's PubMed site) that EGCG helps fight and slow smoldering myeloma and multiple myeloma, which is primarily what I use it for in conjunction with several other products (quercetin, reishi extract, & trans-resveratrol). A nice side effect is that it prevents me from putting on weight in the winter when I am less active and eating more. While I can take up to 2 capsules a day of this product, I can't do that with NOW's other EGCG product - EGCG Green Tea Extract that has 200 mg of EGCG. Even on a full stomach, taking 2 of those caused considerable heartburn.

Perfect Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

visit my page by clicking on my name and see my reviews on all my purchases and may be you will get to benefits :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel like I sweat more when I take these pre workout.

Seems work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

i hv taken for 2 weeks now and seems to work in boosting up my metabolism. I feel like sweating more in gym and with more energy.

I liked the idea but can't say I've seen any difference?

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took this everyday for at least a month now to try and help with weight loss (at least a few pounds) and it did nothing for that. Maybe it did help with giving me a bit more energy than normal. But what is bothering me now is that Iherb has now switched its shipping partner to Canada to DHL. I hate DHL. There are always extra fees to pay on delivery, its a rip-off. I have been a long time customer on iherb and I don't know what I will do now but as long as they continue to use DHL I will not be able to order anything.