Great addition to my health shakes.

Posted by bonusoffer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hard to rave about fibre (UK spelling), but I'm happy with this Psyllium husk one. Mixes fine, tastes ok, and contains a good amount of soluble and insoluble fibre. You'll need to store it in a container as this packaging won't do the trick. All in all, a good addition to my health regime. Important addition to protein shakes and great for digestive tract and bowel health.

fills and regulates

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Psyllium is a excellent fiber that helps me feel full. I like it. But if I take too much I get bloated, so keep the portions a right size, dont overdo it :-)

Good quality

Posted by caffeinated on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the powder psyllium husks. I find they are easier to drink

Great fiber product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use Now Foods Psyllium Husks to get extra fiber into my diet. It is also a natural way to help keep cholesterol levels down. I use 1T daily and drink plenty water throughout the day.

A spoonful a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take a spoonful every morning , mixed into water and it helps keep me regular. Good colon health is essential to all.

Really works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For the additional fiber and bowel movement it works very well. It's thicken very quick compare to my previous brand but if you ok with that I think no issues in swallowing this product.

cheap and work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

provide rich fiber in cheap price

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's work but next time I will try another brand. Мaybe it should be finely ground.

Good for our stomatch!

Posted by brownrice on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried this just for 10 days, I find this is work for me. I take high quality probiotic one capsule a day, it helps but still have problem sometimes; I don't take full amount as it suggests since I am afraid I don't take enough water that will create an opposite result, even I don't take the amount, it won't well and shorter my bath room time. The best thing is safe and won't have stomachache , why I give 4 stars coz I feel it seems some slightly fine sand mixed with, anyway, it is a effective product!

CONSTIPATE NO MORE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great natural product that is easily consumed by mixing it into your morning cuppa, protein shake or hot chocolate. It's pretty much tasteless and has a faint aroma. No gag reflex experienced when drinking it. I believe you can also take it with your morning cereals or garnish your salads with it. For me I rather take it with liquids as you are encouraged to drink lots of water throughout the day when taking Psyllium Husks. All in all a fair priced and quality to match.

1 2 3