repeat customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this toothpaste at a health food store for my wife so that she would not be swallowing fluoride. I started to use it also and am very surprised at how much healthier my gums are and plaque does not seem to build up. It used to be my gums would bleed sometimes when brushing if I hadn't been to the dentist for about a year. No more bleeding. Not sure when I will go back to dentist because plaque is also under control. Very surprised and highly recommend this product. The NOW long term deodorant works surprising well also. *Want to find out how to save money, click "YES" and see MORE useful info by CLICKING ON MY NAME.*

XyliWhite Toothpaste Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was recommended by my dentist to use a xylitol toothpaste-as I do not use fluoride products. is a very safe , inexpensive, pleasant toothpase and will continue using it. Xylitol is an effective guard against tooth decay.

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on April 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Now Foods XyliWhite toothpastes. I usually get the cinnamon but since I saw this one with neem and tea tree I decided to get it as it has even more beneficial ingredients for oral health. I will keep using this. It's more expensive than drugstore toothpaste but my dental checkups have improved! Please see my page for more info and reviews!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

People with allergies might want to try it out first. It makes the skin around my mouth red if I don't wash it off immediately. I'm still using it because usually it doesn't give me problems.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have never used a toothpaste that has made my teeth feel so clean. I like the other flavors as well, but this one is my favorite as far as how my teeth feel after using it.

Very good taste

Posted by Ujinia on February 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not to minty and cleans very well. without parabens..Very good price fot the size!

Super toothpaste

Posted by sigita on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well, taste is very good. Love this toothpaste.

My new fav

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste makes my teeth squeaky clean and it has just the right amount of mint - not enough to make your mouth hurt but enough to make your breath fresh.

Bon dentifrice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Je l'aime bien! En plus le tube et très grand et le prix avantageux. Bonne composition aussi.

Love the Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really love the toothpaste and it does lighten the teeth abit....