Posted by TriedandTested on September 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been taking 1 capsule for 4 months now. No significant effects on my immune system or acne.

Tablets are extremely hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use these in my own arthritis remedy when I cook my oatmeal I add half teaspoon of Epsom salt ,a zinc tablet, selenium tablet and some boron in a weak solution made by dissolving half a teaspoon of borax in a 2 quarts of water this works the best for me. The problem with this brand is I have to crush the tablets otherwise they don't dissolve and the oatmeal will not absorb the zinc, other brands I have not had to do this.

I toke Zinc together with a meal, otherwise pain in the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I stopped taking it because it gave me problems with my stomach

Causes nausea for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Took this after food but still felt nauseous.... 50mg seems a bit too strong would recommend that u work ur way up to 50mg instead of starting on 50mg straight if u are new to supplementing w zinc. also causes insomnia/bad sleep quality for me when i take it. will not repurchase. but it is value for $. if u are ok with 50mg and zinc doesnt cause u side effects like nausea or insomnia, go ahead:)

Posted by MableChin on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first I took it every morning after breakfast, and I soon noticed after a few days, that I'd get headaches in the morning, feel light headed and my chest would feel tight. I suspected it was the zinc and did abit of research. I was probably over dose on Zinc because the recommended daily intake is 15 - 25mg, and 1 pill gives 50mg! I don't know about the rest, but I intend to cut it into 3 pieces or 4 pieces and take a piece daily. My advice is to just be cautious upon taking these as some of you might supper from overdose of zinc

Zinc tablets combined with the feel of vomiting.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, but the amount of zinc for day is too high (300% of the daily amount) so it makes me feel sick. Gave a few for my friends with same result.

Seems great, but Hurts stomach if you're not full

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does the job but makes me nauseous

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Need to take with large meals as it makes me nauseous otherwise.

take with caution

Posted by Vaniessa on May 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

so i got this to help with my acne however i think the dosage is really strong! i popped up even after a heavy meal and i vomited within an hour. so i cut this into half and it didnt give me that sick feeling anymore

not for the normal man

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

i didnt realise when i ordered the pills that they were 333% the daily recommended intake (as stated in the supplementary facts above). so fault not on the product but the buyer needs to be sure this is what they are looking for.

1 2 3