Neutral

Posted by TriedandTested on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been taking 1 capsule for 4 months now. No significant effects on my immune system or acne.

Causes nausea for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Took this after food but still felt nauseous.... 50mg seems a bit too strong would recommend that u work ur way up to 50mg instead of starting on 50mg straight if u are new to supplementing w zinc. also causes insomnia/bad sleep quality for me when i take it. will not repurchase. but it is value for $. if u are ok with 50mg and zinc doesnt cause u side effects like nausea or insomnia, go ahead:)

Becareful

Posted by MableChin on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first I took it every morning after breakfast, and I soon noticed after a few days, that I'd get headaches in the morning, feel light headed and my chest would feel tight. I suspected it was the zinc and did abit of research. I was probably over dose on Zinc because the recommended daily intake is 15 - 25mg, and 1 pill gives 50mg! I don't know about the rest, but I intend to cut it into 3 pieces or 4 pieces and take a piece daily. My advice is to just be cautious upon taking these as some of you might supper from overdose of zinc

Zinc tablets combined with the feel of vomiting.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, but the amount of zinc for day is too high (300% of the daily amount) so it makes me feel sick. Gave a few for my friends with same result.

Seems great, but Hurts stomach if you're not full

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

=

Does the job but makes me nauseous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Need to take with large meals as it makes me nauseous otherwise.

take with caution

Posted by Vaniessa on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

so i got this to help with my acne however i think the dosage is really strong! i popped up even after a heavy meal and i vomited within an hour. so i cut this into half and it didnt give me that sick feeling anymore

not for the normal man

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i didnt realise when i ordered the pills that they were 333% the daily recommended intake (as stated in the supplementary facts above). so fault not on the product but the buyer needs to be sure this is what they are looking for.

talk it with Vitamin C 1000 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i talk it with Vitamin C 1000 mg but Has not seen any results

makes me nauseous =(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It used to work better for me, but now it makes me very nauseous even though I take it with food and not for an empty stomach.

1 2