Great for colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I load up on zinc when I get a cold and it helps get rid of it.

zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

keeps me from getting colds

Worked well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It seemed to work well for me, it has helped clear up my skin.

Better Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This may be one of the better forms of zinc for most people.

Never more buy this zinc!!!((

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Every time I took the tablet it made me sick and my stomach upset:( I will never more buy this zinc again! And do not recommend it!

NOW FOODS, ZINC, 50MG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THIS WORKS JUST AS GOOD AS THE HIGH DOLLAR ONES, YOU BUY AT THE HEALTH FOOD STORES. IT'S A GOOD PRODUCT...

Builds the immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We take this suppliment daily. I belived it really has boosted our immunine systems as we haven't had a cold or the flu in more than a year.

Dodgy batch of Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really didn't get on with these tablets. Every time I took the tablet it made me sick, but first I had to eliminate the tablet as I was taking a few. It came to the point where I was literally sick in the morning, and had a 'funny turn' in the afternoon. I was an expat living in Seoul, S Korea at the time, and was rushed into hospital, as they thought I had had a stroke. I had to pay over a 1,000 pounds for an MRI plus a further outlay for tablets and Dr's fees. It was a horrendous experience, as I thought I was going to die. When I arrived back in the UK, I obtained a second opinion, who told me there was nothing wrong with me (Another MRI). I was relieved, but I did mention to the Consultant that I had been taking this Zinc and it was making me ill. He did not comment. I thought nothing of it until today. I have just given one to my partner, who after 10 mins of ingesting, complained of feeling ill and sick. I am not sure if I have obtained a dodgy batch of Zinc, but do not feel I would be buying this product again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take Now Foods Zinc Gluconate 50 mg tablets for a zinc deficiency. To avoid side effects I drink milk and eat food when I take my daily tablet. Some of the other brands of zinc gluconate make me feel bad, but this one doesn't.