Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have tried several zinc products and am very happy with this product, Appreciated value for cost

Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you sweat a lot like in exercising you might be low in zinc.

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband had IBD before he was vegan and on a mostly FODMAP diet and occasionally during stressful periods his zinc uptake dips a bit, this is good support. Taken in combo with B-12 everything returns to optimal levels.

Good for fighting cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Break into half and let it melt in your mouth – really helps against cold.

Effective

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helps me to get my taste back since i started being unable to taste sweetness in artificial sweeteners for some reason. This zinc is rather readily absorbed by the body (seeing as it cured my lack of sweet taste)

Posted by buildingupmoms on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this whenever I feel that my immune system needs a boost, together with Vit C and garlic.

Nice support for the inmune system and the hair as the nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My aunts , my mum as me have been taking this zinc tablets and we can say that it works for the hair , my aunt lost a lot of hair after a surgery ; since she started to take the tablets she recovered her hair and her wellness . About the inmune system , it doesn't makes u superman but it helps to keep u healthy longer . The tablets doesn't injures the stomach so it's recomendable for people with stomach diseases .

Dental health

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Zinc is important for the health of your teeth and gums, so if you have problems take zinc and vitamin C to help heal gums. Propolis is also good at healing irritated gums. Now Foods is inexpensive and this zinc is good quality.

Zinc relieves sore throats over night!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take zinc whenever I feel a sore throat coming on. One or two pills a day does the trick. I've recommended this to relatives who have had similar success for ear and throat pain. It's best to take this as soon as the soreness starts, rather than waiting until it gets bad.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It stops the white marks in my nails. I will keep taking it.