Posted by buildingupmoms on March 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this whenever I feel that my immune system needs a boost, together with Vit C and garlic.

Nice support for the inmune system and the hair as the nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

My aunts , my mum as me have been taking this zinc tablets and we can say that it works for the hair , my aunt lost a lot of hair after a surgery ; since she started to take the tablets she recovered her hair and her wellness . About the inmune system , it doesn't makes u superman but it helps to keep u healthy longer . The tablets doesn't injures the stomach so it's recomendable for people with stomach diseases .

Dental health

Posted by HealthyGuy on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Zinc is important for the health of your teeth and gums, so if you have problems take zinc and vitamin C to help heal gums. Propolis is also good at healing irritated gums. Now Foods is inexpensive and this zinc is good quality.

Zinc relieves sore throats over night!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take zinc whenever I feel a sore throat coming on. One or two pills a day does the trick. I've recommended this to relatives who have had similar success for ear and throat pain. It's best to take this as soon as the soreness starts, rather than waiting until it gets bad.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

It stops the white marks in my nails. I will keep taking it.

WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has really helped my family keep from getting sick. Last year we seemed to be sick all year and this year we have stayed pretty healthy!!!

Inexpensive, works, keeps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Zinc is needed when ill or injured or for pre-teens and teens sexual development and by men to protect the prostate. 50 mg is a significant and yet safe dose. The tablets are small, round (like aspirin) and easy to swallow. You only need one a day. A great buy and easy compliance daily for men and boys and women if ill or injured.

One of the Best!

Posted by kirowang on August 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow, and it has really, what it is inside! NOW Foods is the best! :)

Small and easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

The tablets are small and coated which makes them really easy to swallow. Great product.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin has improved since taking this