NOT as sweet anymore!! what happened to my fav stevia??

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Agree with the two most recent posters. I thought I was actually going mad )) But i needed to double the amount of drops in order to get my sweet taste. I don't think my taste palette is changing as other stevia blends work as effectively for me. SHAME ON YOU NuNaturals!!

changed recipe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using NuNaturals Clear Stevia on a daily basis for the past four years and just received my latest batch. Prior to this batch, I've newver had any complaints on the taste, it was always perfect for my morning coffee with no after tastes or bitterness. Apparently, NuNaturals has changed their recipe because the taste is now bitter with a horrible after taste. I have read other loyal customer's of NuNaturals having equal experiences with their new recipe. I usually don't write reviews but because I buy 4-bottles in one order it looks like I am stuck until they're done and used up, especially since each bottle cost $8 plus dollars.

Alright....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had stevia in the powder/ crystal form and it was quite delicious, unfortunately this liquid form was not. Tasted kinda chemically to me, maybe it was just the brand but I was not satisfied.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It made my coffe taste funny although the after taste was quite normal. I don't recommend it.

can't judge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

came all squished out of bottle into the bag. unusable