Perfect for sweetening

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This reminds me of the Sunrider stevia products and I like that you need several drops to sweeten, therefore making it harder to over sweeten your drink. Will purchase again although price seems a little steep. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the best Stevia product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several brands and NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the best liquid Stevia product on the market. It tastes great and is so convenient for local and out-of town travel. I would really like to rate this 4.5 instead of 4 but I did not have a half star option. I cannot rate it as 5 stars because the dropper is not consistent on all bottles.

decent stevia. its pricey tho....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

overall, this is a good liquid stevia. no strong after-taste like some other brands. but it is quite expensive :(

no after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

used it for several years no after taste using 25 drops instead of 1.5-2 sugar tea spoons

good

Posted by Elinapage on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For a tea it is enough with 3 or 4 drops.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product

clear stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great in coffee

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had not tasted stevia sweeteners before, and found it a bit strange the bitter taste that is at the end. But the product is very good.

No complaints!

Posted by pugface on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Disclaimer: I've used it very rarely, and very sparingly. Personally, I have not noticed any of the 'stevia aftertaste' I hear some people complain about, but that might be because I don't use very much of it. That said, I chose this brand specifically because I have been told by others that it has the least aftertaste.

sweet enough but tastes strangly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Stevia is stevia :) It is very sweet (though i need about 12 drops for my cup of tea instead of 6-7 as they claim), but the taste is not so good so i do not use it often.

1 2 3 4