Nutrex, spirulina Pacifica, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, 1,000 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, fantastic price, I don't eat a lot of meat, that's how I get my intake of protien.

Healthy Goodness

Posted by Aloha-Health on April 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina is awesome. This product is a nutritional powerhouse with several health benefits. Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina was one of the first supplements I started taking to help get my health back in order. In addition to other benefits, it really cut down my sugar cravings and made it easier for me to give up the sugar smack! Do a little research on Nutrex spirulina and convince yourself to try it. Another equally awesome product from this company is BioAstin (astaxanthin)!

Gives me energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 kids under the age of 3 and I take this daily to keep my energy levels up. I notice when I miss a day - it really helps me! Great product, have already reordered.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great Spirulina at a great price. The vitamins provided are superior to any other spirulina brand, you can compare it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Love this brand, I have taken Spirilina for over 30 years...I never go with out and I like it because it is organic

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a change in my energy level after taking this product for a week!

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being using this product for a month now and found it is amazing!!! although the smell put me off at first, feel it is giving me lots of energy, the fatigue I was feeling due to the cancer treatment I am undergoing, diminished considerably.

Good quality spirulina tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nutrex spirulina powder has a good taste and no off flavors. I do notice a difference in my energy levels, stamina and recovery from hard work, aches and pains, etc. when using spirulina. It's the only "supplement" I use on a regular basis, even though spirulina really is more of a food than a supplement.

love it