I will never stop taking these

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been taking 2 daily probiotics PB8 for almost 2 years now! By far the best thing I ever did for my health. After starting these Probiotics my health improved in several ways: 1) Irrital bowl syndrom Had IBS my entire life - for the first time in my life, I don't look 6 month pregnant at night. Regular toilet visits, no more nasty flatulens, good digestion, no more stomach pains, better night sleep (because my stomach is now "calm") no embarrasing blowting - this has made my life so much better. I take one pb8 in the morning with breakfast, and one with dinner, seems to work for me. 2) Eczema: my face has gotten so much better, that I can now wear regular make up again without breaking out! I'm truly amazed. When I DO get a little red, dry spot, it clears up SO quickly with a bit of zink paste. I'm so happy, after years if struggeling with this stubborn eczema! 3) Skin: At first I broke out like crazy with pimples and blackheads all over my face, really really bad. But after about a month of PB8 it started to clear up, and now I rarely get a pimple (other than 1 or 2 when it's THAT time of month. ) 4) immune system Apparently probiotics work wonders for you immune system as well. I haven't noticed that for myself, but my husbands' constant winter sinus is gone with the PB8! Now I'm gonna put my youngest child on a kids probiotic, because his stomach often acts up. I hope to see good k results for him as well. Hope this review was helpful, as you can tell I'm a big fan of probiotics :-) I haven't tried any other brand of probiotics, so I can't tell you, if this product is the best on the market or not. But it sure works for me. Good luck!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cant live without it, you can feel the difference after couple of days.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great product with special attention and monitoring of the site.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been buying this for the third time already, really good and easy to use

Great probiotic for the whole family

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many in the past. Only couple I have felt they have helped me. This time a nutritionist recommend this brand. I tried it and works wonder. My kids take one a tablet every second day and I do take at least one everyday as per gut issues. Hubby takes it every now and then and he can see the difference with previous one we have bought before.

Best Probiotic ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best probiotic ever!!! I do take twice a day! And good price also!

Great Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these Probiotics for 2 years and am completely content with them. The value and performance are excellent.

Really good probiotic

Posted by Katzenjammer on April 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

This works a treat for homemade coconut yoghurt. Just look up a recipe online, and you won't have to go without ever again.

PB8 is Outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent pro-biotic product. Helps me with managing my output and much less gastric distress than on my previous pro-biotic. I highly recommend.

Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

This supplement works the best yet, and what is really of big advantage for half the price then most other products, and they are not cheap. It keeps all of the "yeasty" troubles in check.