So far so good!

Posted by SofiaM on April 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these vitamins about a week ago, so it's probably too early to talk about long-term effect, but I can feel the difference already! Lately, I've been feeling too drained and tired throughout the day and could barely get up in the morning (post-winter perhaps??). After taking 1 capsule daily (not even 2!!!), I feel more alive and actually have energy so the thought of a morning run does not scare me anymore. I feel more strength in my muscles, which is great for my yoga practice, too. I can hold challenging asanas longer, and I don't feel like I'm about to collapse on my mat!!! So far, I'm very impressed with these vitamins and will update my review further down the road.

Every woman needs this product!

Posted by desertanddates on August 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with these pills, they have agnus castus in them which helps my hormonal imbalance. 3 months after taking these pills I started growing lots of new hairs and my nails were strong for the FIRST time in my life. I have ordered more than 20 of these for myself and friends since and was never disappointed.

Just Started but i noticed something

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought these supplements a week ago based on my trainner recommendations. i just started taking them 2 days ago and noticed that my urine color changed to very yellow which scared me even though i drink lots of water .. did anyone noticed that and is it normal or should i be worried?

didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm 23 and healthy, I took these to be more active but what happened is the opposite! It makes me tired with headache & pain in my stomach.. I'm better without it

Amazing! Second time on Opti-Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

As a triathlete, I consider this multivit as one of the basics of my daily supplementation. The viri-blend effects are amazing. I do recommend!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

They are very good, they do turn your pee yellow (because of body excess of riboflavine, note: this is not harmful in any way). I fully recommend it.

Good Enough

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on November 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too many in 1 capsule, not sure of the result. Well, good enough.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel like... more energy!

Perfect multivit

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

THis does turn your pee bright green but there is nthing to be alarmed about. It's rather value for money too. Its content is excellent.

Contains Garcinia

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product without knowing it contained garcinia. I figured that out the first day when I felt really "peppy" and googled all the ingredients. The next 2 weeks, continuing to take the product, I became more and more tired (even though I was sleeping 9-10 hours a night), headachey and even experienced heart palpitations. Symptoms stopped as soon as I stopped taking the supplement. After googling Garcinia it looks like isn't good for iron absorption and possibly causing my symptoms. So be warned if you want the Garcinia it may be a good product, but if you have iron issues, like me, STAY AWAY!!