Such a beautiful soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really don't understand the so, so reviews on this soap. This is the one soap that my entire family agrees on....and thats not an easy task. This soap is beautiful with a lite scent of verbena, it has the most hydrating creamy soft lather and this bar last and last even when my kids leave the bar in the bottom of the bath tub the entire their in there and it does'nt make my daughters skin itch like most other soaps. I love this brand and look forward to trying the complete line! AND 5 cents of each bar I puchase goes to unfortunate kids in Africa.

Nice soft lemon scent, but not that moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Compared to the Complexion bar of the same series, it is less moisturizing, but I think it will be ok as a summer soap, but for winter, its a bit dry. It has a nice soft lemon scent, but I dont feel the power of 20% shea butter as my skin feels a little tight and a bit itchy after using the soap...I may not repeat...they should increase the soft oil like using olive/soy oil and less palm oil to make it more moisturizing...too bad because it smells soft lemon and smells nice but too dry.

amazing soap!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap!! It has a nice soft lemon scent and it's very hydrating :)

Great Verbena Shea Butter Bar Soap! GOOD PRICE!

Posted by BeckySue on September 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that Out of Africa bar soaps contain 100% pure unrefined shea butter that helps keep moisture and healing properties intact. It is naturally rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A, E, and F. WORKS GREAT TOO!

great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

inexpensive, simple ingredients i have sensitive skin and this stuffs been great smells good, too; comes in other scents that're also great --verbena is my favorite out of all them...

Wonderful; large bar!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on May 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is 4oz which is a large size bar and it is hard, so it will last for a long time. I love that it is mosturizing having shea butter, and vitamins A, E and F. I also like that by my purchase, 5cents goes to provide medical care and education to children in Africa. All of our purchases can add up!!!

Posted by Santita on July 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle, soft. Good cleans, moisturizes, does not dry the skin. Of the minuses - the smell of of laundry soap. Fragrance are not felt.

Savon efficace

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Savon qui nettoie quoi... mais sans dessécher la peau. Malgré tout j'aime changer et je pense que je pourrai trouver d'autres encore plus plaisants.

Effective and Afforable

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this in hopes it would live up to the high expectations Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soap gave me. (I unfortunately haven't been able to find it here in Australia) I wouldn't say it's as good but still lovely! The scent is light and lemony. Don't expect a strong, lasting fragrance from this. It lathers easily and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. My skin is sensitive and it does not have any negative reaction to this soap. I like that it has simple ingredients and no harsh chemicals either. I'm satisfied with this product and I would repurchase it.

did not try yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

But like the smell of it, again i am for citrus...