Citrulline Malate is one of if not the best NO producer

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Done a lot of research and Cit Mal seems to be best at NO production increase, better than straight Arginine. The stock seems very limited or very popular since it went out of stock almost as soon as it got restocked. Will update after about a month of use, hoping for good results. Great price though so 5 star for now!

broke personal record on first day

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

my squats just went through the roof on 6 grams on this mixed with 10 grams of arginine. (might be too high dosages please check your self but I wanted to be convinced) now im convinced. I got more stamina in gym. also it feels like I got more energy and drive to lift. biggest notice for me was joints just could handle real heavy load with no problems. I think increased blood flow and/or the NO made this possible. so far I have never done a amino acid with such great difference. I mix with creatine, beta alanine, carnetine, fish oil, rhodiola, american ginseng, siberian ginseng for extra kick in gym. this is needed as I am getting off caffeine and it works well. I will add cordyceps next week for my HIIT cardio.

Good Product! 😊

Posted by CLICK ON MY PROFILE on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe it isn't the best value as I've seen cheaper Citrulline Malates per gram, but product seems clean and good. It increases your blood flow and lowers blood pressure.

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best pump i had in the gym! and great price.

Citrulline Malate Pump

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product really give me a good pump before my workouts, but the only problem is that the ratio of Citrulline to Malic acid is 1:1 it would be much better if they change it to 2:1 and also when I measure the serving size with the spoon they provide it is not exactly a 2 grams.

Better than straight arginine. Noticeable pump.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

High quality, powdered form, best price. Gives noticeable pump, seems to decrease after training restoration time. Improves mood after exhausting training sessions.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money. Powdered form is the way to go. 6 grams pre-workout does the trick. Taste is not an issue. Very satisfied with it. Recommended.

citrulline

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had it enough time to rate it--it was for my husband.

Good

Posted by xosama7 on April 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

5/5

Not what i was expecting

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

No geat bumps or whatever so , feel a little but energetic thats it