sore throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing could get ride of my sore throat until I took Counter Attack for a few days. Totally satisfied!

Counter Attack is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

My belly can't take the heavy garlic in Wellness formula...there's some garlic in Counter Attack, too, but not enough to bother me. If I take 2 Counter Attacks four times a day as soon as I feel any sign of illness, they work like a charm! (Full disclosure: I also do the Woodstock C & F tincture through the day at the first sign of illness...so it's actually that combo that has been working best for me.) Christopher Hobbs at Rainbow Light is a great formulator...this is an awesome remedy.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for boosting my immune when allergie symptoms flare up.

Very helpful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am not scared of flu any more! Starting to take 2 tablets 4 times a day with the first sign of sore throat, or blocked nose helped me already twice to escape the long 2 weeks of running nose and all other common things. All the symptoms went away within 2-3 days! Great!

This works extremely well.

Posted by SteeleBlue on October 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did not think I could find something that worked better than BOIRON products but this seems to do the trick. Every time I feel like I am coming down with something, I take this and within hours I feel great. POWERFUL medicine.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another fantastic product by Rainbow Light! Take at the first sign of a cold and you will avoid it getting worse.

We think this is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I think this is a great product. Taken at the first sign of a cold it seems to just wipe it out. Great service from iHerb too!!

An Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Counter Attack for a very long time because I believe it helps boost my immune system. I bought it initially for the andrographis in it, but it has so many other healthful ingredients that I keep it for regular use. Recently, nearly everyone in my office was sick with flu and out for a week. I was fine the whole time, and I believe it was due in large part to my daily dose of Counter Attack.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought the smaller quantity of 30, and landed with this bigger bottle for my family, because they find it effective to 'counter attack' flu and cough symptom .. truly counter attack

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

We take this every time we feel a cold coming on and it seems to work. I highly recommend it!

1 2