header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
Added to Cart
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
1-10 of 1490 total
Sort By
Search Reviews


Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

這隻腮紅刷只要有用刷具上妝的朋友們應該幾乎到人手一隻的程度。 除了價格合理外,他的刷毛成蛋型設計,可立在桌上方便取用,另外鬆軟適中等...皆是它的優點。 我最喜歡它的蛋形刷毛,因為可以利用側面的刷毛輕沾腮紅,再輕拍上臉頰,可創造肌膚透出紅潤的感覺。 或是先做較大面積的暈染,再使用刷毛較密的腮紅刷重疊小區塊做漸層感,都是很好的方法。 必買!!

Thanks for your feedback!

Just lovely

Posted by Clauleesi on August 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brush is amazing. It's soft, dries quickly after washing it and really does it's job. On a sidenote I use this to apply my powder instead of my blush, even though Real Techniques has a powder brush I feel like that one is just to large and this one is the perfect size. I still use it for blush, and even contouring sometimes but well, in conclusion it is lovely!!

Thanks for your feedback!

buena brocha

Posted by juliaphoenix on June 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

No es la mejor de Real Techniques, ya que al menos a mí me hubiera gustado que fuera algo más tupida, pero ya digo que también eso es un gusto personal ya que sin duda es muy buena brocha. Su forma es ideal para diferentes aplicaciones, y facilita el trabajar los productos dejándolos muy difuminados ya que prácticamente funciona de forma similar a una Yachiyo. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

Thanks for your feedback!

Fantástico para simular un rubor natural

Posted by DelikatEssences on July 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta mucho esta brocha pues no deja delimitaciones al aplicar el colorete, sino que la disposición de su pelo le hace aplicar el rubor de una forma muy natural. El largo de su soporte además permite una aplicación muy cómoda. La recomiendo totalmente.

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think I got a second quality brush from iherb as the aluminium handle was a bit crooked. I also bought a core collection set and the bristles on it were very scratchy. I own other RT brushes (not purchased from iherb) and I have never had such a problem. Very disappointed with the ones purchased from iherb!

Thanks for your feedback!

Never purchase anything from iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Horrible customer service!!! I order some foundation brushes from iherb and never get the producs. When i first send email to ask them, i was told i need to be patient to wait till 8 weeks. But after 8 weeks, i still not receive anythng. i send another email and this time they said they are not responsible for goods lost therefore they are not going to refund or resent to me. I leave somes messags to them online and everyone even respond to me. I will never ever buy any products from this website.

Thanks for your feedback!

My favorite brushes ever!

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on September 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favorite brushes ever! Good brush with great price. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Thanks for your feedback!

ultra soft!

Posted by vafa33 on February 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

how lovely!

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by Elisabb on February 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es una brocha muy muy suave, pero yo solo la recomendaría para coloretes muy pigmentados, sino casi no deja producto en el rostro. Los coloretes muy pigmentados los deja fenomenal, no hay que trabajarlos mucho porque los difumina de maravilla.

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by Victoria-Israel on August 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

NICE BRUSH-to big to usefor cheek...not take pigment

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 1490 total

1 2 3 4 5