So disappointed in this brush... Don't buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I own all the brushes from real techniques, with the exception of the pocket-size travel brushes. I have always been a big fan so when I saw this new brush, I had to get it! Brush arrived fine with the usual super-soft bristles I have come to expect from real techniques! However, this thing sheds like CRAZY! I used it to put on my foundation and noticed some hairs on my face. Didn't think it was from the brush because none of my other RT brushes have EVER shed a single hair. However, when I washed this brush (with mild baby shampoo), CLUMPS of hair were falling out from the brush. I was so shocked. Everytime I pull at the hairs of the brush, clumps of bristles fall out... Maybe I am unlucky and got a bad one but I'm just so shocked because I've come to have such high expectations from this brand...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

擁有很多Real Techniques的掃,但覺此掃對上粉底液特別好,它斜角的設計很配合面部輪廓,且沒留痕

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's perfect for contouring! I'm so happy you started selling this brush!

Posted by Humeyra on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this brush for bronzer(cream and powder) and foundation and powder and it does a really good job! :D

good quality and good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

الفرشاة رائعة للبلاشر البرونزر

¡¡Me encanta!!

Posted by afrohair on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Muy contenta con esta nueva brocha, angulada, tupida y muy suave, perfecta para aplicar coloretes, contornear o iluminar. ¡Compraré más unidades!

Great Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for contouring

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

As of all RT brushes, this brush does its job. The only negative thing is that I noticed that a hair or two from the brush fall while usage.

Good Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No hair come off when using it!

It's superrrrrb

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have nothing but good things to say about this brush! It's the perfect brush for contouring using cream products - it's my go to on my clients.