Huele muy bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Siempre había querido probar este tipo de incienso, y por fin pude hacerlo. Es complicado encenderlo porque es bastante grueso, pero tiene un olor agradable y duradero y puedes usarlo durante varias veces.

ok Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

This rating is purely personal. I have been using Sage for about 10 years, I couldn't find much of sage in this. When I burn them the lavender leaves and seeds keep falling down and causes some kind of allergy and irritation in the skin. I am a regular user of Lavender oil, but somehow this did not suit me. If some one want to buy this please check other reviews as well.

Great value but DANGEROUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

My main concern with this product is the 100's of tiny but potent little flares that erupt from it if you blow on it... I left several burn spots throughout my house as the flaming bits don't extinguish immediately! Beware!!

what I wanted

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Difficult to find in other settings

Doesn't smell good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefer white sage than using this for burning. Lots of residues and the smell is not good.

Very nice. Do not care for the way it is wrapped and the type of cord used to fashion the smudge stick. Burned well, though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very relaxing aroma.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite crumbly other than that it's a good product

not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't burn at all. Fast shipping but terrible product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

i cant use this!

Fire smell

Posted by TalalAlomairi on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's not what I thought it would be.. I burned it as the instructions says but all I got a house smells like the fire truck just saved it from burning down.